Bar Assistant - Darts
- Part Time
Division: Community Services
Responsible to: Bar Assistant(Bar/Catering)
Location: Aldersley Stadium
Job Purpose and Role
Event staff for Darts and Comedy events
Provision of a bar service to support licensed bar facilities under the supervision of the Bar Supervisor. Assist with the serving of snacks and refreshments within the bar facility during all opening hours.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. To serve drinks and light refreshments during the opening times of the bar facility.
2. To collect and clean glasses during and at the end of opening times.
3. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness behind the bar to comply with the requirements of Environmental Health Services.
4. To take cash for goods sold and deposit in the cash register, giving change as appropriate.
5. To provide effective customer care in responding to customers' enquiries for information.
6. To attend further training relevant to the post.
7. To ensure that the Council's administrative procedures, systems, Standing Orders and financial regulations are adhered to.
8. To ensure that all practices comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
9. To liaise with Sport & Recreation management in a regular review of this job description to reflect changes in the needs of the service.
10. The postholder must at all times carry out his/her duties and responsibilities with due regard to the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy and Health and Safety Policy.
11. To carry out any other duties which are commensurate with the grading and designation of the post, subject to any reasonable adjustment, under the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
12. Wolverhampton City Council is committed to Corporate Parenting. Corporate
Parenting is the collective responsibility of the Council to provide the best
possible care and protection for children who are looked after.
YOO Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.