HR Support Assistant
- Full Time
Rate of pay: £10.14
Duration 3-6 months (may be extended due to business workload)
JOB PURPOSE AND ROLE:
To support the Human Resources service in providing high-quality service to customers and the efficient delivery of the HR Service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.To undertake a range of administrative duties to support the efficient delivery of HR services
2.To assist with customer inquiries to ensure that they are recorded and forwarded
to relevant officers in a timely manner.
3. To assist the service with the raising of purchase orders as and when required.
4. Organise the diary management of the management team, scheduling meetings; appointments and visits and delegating to others in their absence
5. Provide, record findings and file information relating to Freedom of information and subject access requests as appropriate
6. Record and produce minutes and notes taken at a variety of meetings including employee fact-finding meetings, hearings, appeals and restructure consultation meetings.
7. Access, update and interrogate a variety of information systems to provide Managers and other customers with the data they request in the required format i.e. Agresso, Sharepoint, Infra.
8. Data entry into a number of systems as required
9. Send out invite letters and arrange rooms and meetings for employees, managers and TU representatives relating to discipline, grievance and capability cases, MOA trigger meetings, hearings and appeals etc
10. Reproduce documents required for hearings and appeals
11. Provide support on settlement agreement signing days
12. Produce tables, charts, and other presentation information as required
13. Undertake general photo-coping, scanning, and filing.
14. Manage the incoming and outgoing post for the service.
15. Provide administrative support to HR projects and initiatives
16. To provide administrative support with the completion of reports and HR management information.
YOO Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.