- Full Time
SERVICE AREA: Adoption@Heart Regional Adoption Agency
DIVISON/TEAM: Children and Young People's Service
RESPONSIBLE TO: Panel Advisors
SALARY GRADE: 4
LOCATION: Adoption@Heart Hun (Priory Green) or an other suitable location across the Black Country region
JOB PURPOSE AND ROLE:
To take a lead responsibility for the administration of the Adoption and Permanence Panels. This is also included liaison with external agencies with whom the department work.
To provide support the Panel Advisors and Panel Co-ordinator.
Minute taking is essential.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To provide support to the Panel Advisors and Panel Co-ordinator
* To take the lead responsibility for the administration of Adoption and Permanence Panels, collation of the documentation and production of agendas, detailed minutes and such other duties to accord with current Adoption Agency Regulations. This includes liaison with the advising Team Managers and social workers to ensure cases are presented to the panel at the appropriate time in order to meet timescales and Court hearing dates.
* To assist with the administration and/or minuting of all Panel meetings as appropriate.
* To support the Panel Co-ordinator in ensuring agendas are set and maintaining membership and records of members.
* To support business meetings and training events as required.
* To assist with the collation of Adoption data including the interrogation and retrieval of data as appropriate.
* To provide a telephone service for appropriate queries relating to the remit of the post.
* To act as a delegate to the Panel advisors in the operation of the electronic mail system.
* To act in the absence of the Panel Advisor/Co-ordinator in ensuring that their work is dealt with by the appropriate team members in order to ensure continuity of the service and that information is disseminated to interested parties in a timely manner.
* To act in accordance with the Council's Constitution and other Codes of Conduct.
YOO Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.