We are currently working with a leading technology business who require a Senior Group Financial Analyst for an 11 month FTC contract.
For this Senior Finance Analyst role you will be responsible for plaining the budget cycles and providing key monthly management reports as well working within internal teams for group analysis.
Key responsibilities for this Analyst role will include,
* Be accountable for monthly management reporting.
* Project manage the budget and forecasting cycles
* Provide insight and analysis for management reporting
* Support the month end process where required
* Develop financial & weekly KPIs to assist teams with progress vs growth targets
Key skills for this Financial Analyst role will include
* Be available immediately or with short notice
* A Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent), with proven experience in FP&A
* Confident in working with non-finance stakeholders.
* Professional written and verbal communication with proven Excel skills
* Knowledge of Finance systems such as Adaptive, Access and Qlik would be advantageous
This role is a Maternity Cover role and they are looking to fill this ASAP
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy