Customer Service Administrator
£20k per annum + monthly bonus (£23k-£24k OTE)
My client, a successful online retailer based in Colchester is currently seeking a confident Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who can offer a stable career.
Benefits: Free on-site parking, close at Christmas, fun break room complete with Xbox and pool table, career progression opportunities, fun and sociable team, growing business, monthly bonus scheme.
- Consistently providing excellent customer service via telephone, email, live chat, and social media
- Managing customer queries regarding the progress of their orders
- Opening and maintaining trade accounts
- Increasing customer purchases by recommending further products
- Keeping a log of all communication with the customer via the CRM system
- Liaising with 3rd parties including couriers and suppliers
- Dealing with any customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions
- Maintaining and building knowledge of company products
- When requested by the team leader, providing support to other teams where required
- Following up on customer reviews including online reviews and calling customers to ask for a review
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working for an online retailer within a similar role desirable
- Experience within customer service
- B2C / experience dealing with retail customers essential
- Experience working alongside internal warehouses and 3rd parties to fulfil orders
- Confident character who strives to progress in career
- A strong communicator with an excellent telephone manner
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.