We are currently seeking a Customer Experience Administrator to join a fun and vibrant Customer Experience Team based in Whetstone and you will be part of an existing team and our client can offer you a change in career should you like to move into an office role
This role is a PART TIME role working 22.5 hours per week and you can choose your hours to suit between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
As the Customer Service Administrator the client offers its customers various methods of contact which include phones, emails, live chat and of course they can write into us via post.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will play an integral part of our business by providing excellent levels of service to potential and existing customers at all times.
As the Customer Service Administrator your duties are listed below
- Handle all customer contacts quickly, efficiently to a high standard within agreed KPI's
- Acknowledge and respond to general queries via telephone, email, live chat and post with a friendly and "can do" approach
- Assist customers with any issues relating to the Dune experience. This could include, Dune website, Dune retail stores or Dune concessions
- Follow GDPR guidelines (Data Protection) to every customer contact
- Take ownership of every opportunity to upsell other products offered by Dune London in a positive "Sales Through Service" attitude
Once successful as the Customer Service Administrator you will receive the following
33 days holidays in total including BH pro rota
60% discount on products
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.