Part Time Secretary - 3 days a week
Tonbridge - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
£22,000 - £25,000 pro rata
We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Tonbridge for a Part Time Secretary or Administrator to join their team to cover a maternity contract starting in Janaury, with interviews commencing at the beginning of December.
The role is working for a client well known in their industry, are based in modern offices and offer the benefit of free on site parking. The role also offers flexibility for hybrid working but the successful candidate must be office based on a Monday.
Key Duties Include:
Responsibility for maintaining filing system (electronic) and archiving for the Director and Department.
- Typing, copying and distributing correspondence, minutes and reports (minimal)
- Diary Management for the Director and Department, booking meeting rooms and venues and arranging hospitality as necessary
- Answering the telephone for the department, screening calls and feeding through to the correct person or taking messages as necessary
- Arranging Internal and External meetings (vast majority currently organised via Teams)
- Be on hand to provide support and assistance as required by the Senior Secretary
- File expense claims for management
- To ensure prompt and accurate payment of departmental invoices
- Organise external networking events with guidance
It is a fast paced role and would suit someone who is highly self motivated, personable and a confident communicator.
If you are interested in apply for the Part Time Secretary role and are available to start in January apply online now to be considered! Please note: Due to the location of the client it is essential that you have access to your own transport.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.