Travel Consultant/Receptionist- based in Mayfair working for a Private Bank, excellent benefits and ideally must have experience in booking International travel
Reception/ Junior PA - based in Mayfair working for a Private Bank, excellent benefits and ideally must have experience in booking International travel
- Greeting clients
- Offering and making tea, coffee and water
Meeting room management
- Scheduling meetings
- Preparation and upkeep of meeting rooms before and after meetings
- Booking International travel for a Team of bankers
Mail, Couriers and Franking
- Distribution of incoming mail to the relevant colleagues
- Create labels and arrange pick up using DHL for shipments worldwide.
- Franking letters to be sent in the general post.
- Sending faxes via our 'rightfax' email
- Receiving and forwarding on faxes to the relevant colleagues
- Bookings for colleagues and clients
Ordering stationery, kitchen supplies and Blackberry devices
- Ordering all office supplies eg. Paper, ink cartridges etc.
- Ordering business cards
- Ordering kitchen supplies eg. Milk, cream, tea, coffee etc.
- Ordering Blackberry's and liaise repairs and replacements for colleagues
- Taking all incoming calls to the reception number
- Picking up forwarded calls for colleagues
- Liaising with Polyteck about general works/repairs
- Monitoring works taking place.
- Providing access to contractors
- Controlling access in and out of the building
- Signing in & out external contractors and visitors (Not clients)
- Access to fire alarm and security alarm
- Access to CCTV of building
- Using of Microsoft software for various tasks
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.