ADECCO are looking for a Marketing Assistant for their client based in Swansea City Centre.
Full-time - Permanent
Flexible Working / Hybrid Working
Long-term training and development opportunities
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and Content Writing?
Are you looking to start or progress your career within Digital Marketing or Social Media?
ADECCO are recruiting for a talented Content Writer and Social Media Manager to join their client's growing Digital Marketing team!
- Producing interesting and engaging content for the company's website and social media
- Managing blogs and social media profiles on a variety of platforms
- Increasing website traffic and using analytics and SEO to improve this
- Working to targets and deadlines for specific marketing campaigns
- Keeping all blogs and content up to date
- Providing administrative support as needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent Content Writing skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with Marketing software and analytics tools
- Degree, or equivalent, in Marketing, English, or Business-related subject, preferred
- Organised, enthusiastic, and resourceful
The company offers excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive starting salary DOE
- Annual leave increasing each year of service
- Career progression
- Training opportunities
- Easily accessible City-centre office
- Flexible working / hybrid working
- Being part of a modern and forward-thinking company!
If you are interested in this role, please apply and one of the team will be in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.