We are working with a well-established, multi-national organisation to recruit a Transport Administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
The company works from a modern open plan office building with a dynamic atmosphere, based in the outskirts of Maidstone with free parking on site. The ideal candidate will have a background in Transport and Logistics and be a confident character that enjoys learning on the job and thrives in a busy, fast paced environment!
- Salary - £12.00/hour
- Hours - 0800 - 1700 Monday - Friday
- Free Parking on site
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Administrative support for the transport team
- Accurately enter data on system
- Tracking of deliveries and adding new bookings for the customer service team
- Using SAP - (previous experience will be advantageous but not essential)
- Completing import documents and customs system entries
- Customer contact via emails and telephone to update on shipment arrivals
- Previous experience working in transport sector or having worked for company that uses hauliers / freight forwarders would be advantageous
- Understand how transport works - national or international transport
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Fast learner and ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Enjoy a fast paced, challenging environment
- A lot of on the job training; learning by doing to gain more understanding and knowledge of the role
- Speaking another language would also be advantageous
Interviews will be arranged immediately so please apply today if you are interested!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.