A South Manchester based secondary school are currently recruiting for an experienced and committed Administrator to join their Admin Support team.
The main duties will be as follows:
- Inputting data on to the MI system
- Supporting with the attendance process
- Dealing with the absence management system and reporting all absences / appointments
- Responding to queries via email and phone
- Working closely with teaching staff and external stakeholders
- Updating and distributing communications to staff and patterns
- Other administration duties as requested
Candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a school (ideally a secondary school). You will have excellent communication and organisation skills. Strong PC skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly is a must. They are looking for someone who will integrate themselves well within the school community and who will be friendly and flexible in their approach.
This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday 10am-6pm, although these hours may vary in the school holidays. The starting salary for the role will be £21,531 and you will get 25 days holidays per annum which must be used in school holidays. All applicants must be willing to undergo DBS and reference checks.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria then please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.