£up to 24,000 per annum + excellent benefits including Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension and Life Assurance
Tonbridge, free parking.
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5pm) Office based, possible 1 day home working in future but not confirmed.
Culture: Open plan, busy, fast paced and energetic team 5 in team, 30+ in company. Supportive and fun!
Are you looking for a busy, no day the same administration role? Are you calm in your approach to work and like working on your own initiative with your own set of customers?
This Head Office based role is to assist the Customer Service Team with all aspects of administration, and action all incoming customer orders and enquiries within this busy unique team.
To deal with incoming UK, European & Worldwide customer enquiries, orders, sales and shipments.
Provide assistance with day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Team.
- Input customer's orders, taking responsibility for the order process from start to finish.
- Receive and process all incoming customer's enquiries, quotations, returns etc.
- Make freight enquiries and obtain competitive quotes
- Book deliveries / arrange collections for shipments when required
- Liaise with warehouse operatives concerning customer orders
- Keep customers informed of order status
- Send out appropriate samples to customers
- Complete relevant paperwork for customers for customs declaration when required
- Process invoicing
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide cover and assistance for colleagues in the Customer Service Team, to include:
- Carry out any further duties necessary to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Customer Service Team
- Customer liaison - ensure customers are happy and queries are resolved with efficiency
If you are highly motivated and capable of handling a varied workload, with excellent IT skills, accurate processing and the ability to manage a busy workload with excellent customer service skills.... apply with your CV today.
This role is being managed by Debbie Foster and Rhiannon Whybra; 01892 614242.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.