Three Month Contract Role to support the USA with a data processing / customer service project.
£12.50 t0 £15.00 per hour Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours per week.
Working 2 days from Home 3 Days in the office in Speke
The role is initially for 3 Months to gather information input data and work with individuals to provide documents.
Person Specification Required:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience holding a responsible position in a general office environment.
* Exceptional organisation, planning and administration skills
. * Highly computer literate: confident and proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet and data entry.
* Self-motivated, punctual, reliable, able to maintain confidentiality.
* Excellent written and spoken (face to face and phone) communication skills.
* Excellent numeracy skills.
* Experience in working with minimal supervision
* Experience working flexibly in a small team, building strong day-to-day relationships with colleagues.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy