Badenoch + Clark are recruiting on behalf of a well-known high street practice that are seeking an experienced Employment Locum to assist with a caseload of a wide range of Employment Law matters.
The right candidate would be doing the following:
- Interviewing and advising both employer and employee clients on a wide range of employment issues, contentious and non-contentious
- Drafting correspondence and documentation
- Negotiating settlement agreements and advising on executive severance
- Legal research for complex cases and new developments in employment law
- Preparing and presenting cases to be heard in courts and tribunals, including negotiation and advocacy
- Liaising with external contacts including solicitors, counsel, HR personnel, ACAS and the Employment Tribunals
- Ensuring detailed knowledge and technical expertise by keeping abreast of current cases and changes in employment law
This would be for 3 months with the potential to extend further whilst they recruit on a permanent basis. The client can offer work in the office and also remote working for this position.
To discuss confidentially, please contact Tom McGrath.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy