IT HELPDESK AGENTS
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM ROLE?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS GOOD TRAINING?
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as IT Helpdesk Agents to work in their office. This high profile client continues to expand and requires dedicated and hardworking IT agents to begin ASAP. It offers fantastic office working hours and opportunity to go long term.
** THIS ROLE COULD GO POTENTIALLY PERMANENT **
- Working on operating systems supporting internal colleagues based mainly across the UK via telephone, live chat or self-service platforms
- 1st line support (maybe 2nd line at times if needed)
- Attention to detail
- Remote support - ticket raising and helping any queries
- Microsoft savvy and able to work with different IT systems
- Working towards KPI's as a team
- PAYE weekly pay
- Until Feb 2022 (may be extended to permanent!)
- Monday - Friday 35 hrs, shifts between 6am - 7pm
- Training given
- York based / Wellington Row (office)
- First 2 months in the office then work from home few days a week potentially
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND WE CAN CALL TO DISCUSS THE ROLE!!
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy