Team Administrator- Woolpit- £Competitive
I am currently recruiting for a Team Administrator position on behalf of our brilliant client based in Woolpit. This is a great opportunity for someone with office based experience and a strong eye for detail to join their great team!
Hours: 40 (Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:00)
Holiday: 28 Days
Within the role you will be tasked with the following:
- Assisting the Installations manager with all admin responsibilities
- Ensuring products arrive on site when agreed
- Raising invoices on Sage
- Handling and resolving incoming calls and enquiries from clients
- Assisting with the customer care department when required
- Updating systems and bookings when required
What we're looking for?
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Strong computer based skills, Excel is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience in an office environment is desirable
- Previous experience in a new build industry is desirable
If you are interested in this role, or know of someone that may be interested, please respond to this with a copy of an up to date CV for more information. Alternatively you can reach us on 01284732440
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.