Office Hours - Monday to Friday Speke Liverpool £12.50 to £13.50ph
The role is accountable for Quality Control method and validation testing.
The validation specialist will complete testing methodology and be able to troubleshoot technical issues, develop current and existing methods and be current with the latest analytical testing technologies.
1. Maintain the compliant status of QC method validation lifecycle.
2. Trouble shoot technical challenges with QC test methods.
3. Execution of method standardisation and robustness program
4. Development of current and new test methods. Engaged with the latest testing technologies
5. Execution of intra site method transfers and SME input into regulatory filings/audits
G. Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
What critical knowledge, competencies (as well as certifications and licenses) are needed to successfully perform this position.
Industry Experience or a Science graduate would be suitable for this excellent opportunity with a pharmaceutical organisation.
cGMP background in the Pharmaceutical industry
Experience of Quality Control testing techniques and industry practices
Proven time management skills for planning and schedule of work
Proven Communication skills both written and verbal
Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy