Our luxury gourmet food client is currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to support our them in their offices in Cricklewood for 4 days a week.
To be successful in your application you would be an experienced Bookkeeper with excellent knowledge of Sage software, methodical and have excellent attention to detail. You should be able to start this role as soon as possible, with no notice period and able to commit to the role on an ongoing basis.
JOB ROLE: Bookkeeper with Sage
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 4 days a week, 9am-5pm
SALARY: £14-£17 per hour
LOCATION: South West London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Keeping track of daily transactions
- Sending out invoices and managing the accounts receivable ledger
- Handling the accounts payable ledger
- Keeping an eye on cash flow
- Preparing the books for the accountant
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 2 years' experience in similar role
- Experience using Sage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Professional, articulate, accurate, confident in multitasking, highly organized.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.