An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time administrator to work 20 hours per week in a HR Administration role.
We can be flexible on when the 20 hours are worked (during office hours monday to friday 8am to 5pm) and some days would need to be based in our office in Barry, however some can be worked remotely.
Duties to include:
- Performing administration support to the team and employees.
- Assisting the contract manager with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leave.
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Entering employee data into our computer database.
- Coordinating medical, DBS checks and inductions for new starters
- Creating, maintaining and submitting reports and tracking data.
- Taking calls, attending and conducting meetings with our employees and line managers and dealing with queries professionally.
Successful applicants would need to be comfortable and confident in dealing with people, have excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills.
Administration experience is essential, preferably within the HR field.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy