Role: Office Coordinator cover
Contract: 2-6 month Temporary
Basic Pay: £9-£10 per hour
Break: 1 hour
Hours: 8am- 4:45pm
Full-time/Part time: 3-4 days cover per week
The National Accounts team at Office Angels have an exciting opportunity working with one of our large clients who are seeking a Office Coordinator for their office.
This role is likely to be contracted for 6 months and is based in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area, this would be a great opportunity for the applicant to gain more knowledge and experience.
The overall purpose of the job is to provide the highest levels of client care and service to all internal employees, clients and directors in line with service level agreements and set policies and procedures
For this role we are looking for someone with experience in hospitality
The role will entail:
- Meet and Greet all clients and visitors, providing the best customer care at all times
- Being the main point of contact for all guests and ensuring you promote a positive image of the company
- Restocking of the consumable items and stationery in all areas and making sure everything is well organised
- Organising couriers for clients, ensuring the up-most attention is paid to all communication
- Complete daily admin tasks which include but are not limited to, reporting defects in the building, compliance of our clients and the ordering of stock
- Leading staff inductions for new starters and people returning back to office
- Making every client feel welcomed and building trust and a great reputation for the team
- Leading by example in all areas and working closely with other departments to build a great atmosphere in the office
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A passion for helping and assisting others
- A high level of attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Friendly attitude
If you are interested to apply for this role please do so today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.