Are you interested in Health???Office Angels are working with a private medical clinic in the West End, seeking a Medical PA to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional individual to provide senior secretarial support to one of our Heads of Department.
This is a very high profile clinic and specialises in Health, this person requires exceptional attention to detail and commitment. You must show enthusiasm and engagement in learning all aspects of the practice. You must be able to use your initiative confidently and appropriately whilst maintaining the highest level of patient confidentiality
The role requires the ability to prioritise and manage workload due to the constant intensity and demands of the position. You must be able to work under pressure whilst continuing to go above and beyond your responsibilities.
- Providing secretarial support for a Consultant within a thriving practice.
- including occasional audio-typing, verifying letters, emails, post, photocopying, scanning
- Telephone cover / message service
- Organise and run clinical sessions and manage the Consultants diary
- Chasing up patient test results
- Book / amend patient consultations, treatments, procedures and liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth process of admissions including pre and post-operative care
- Schedule patient appointments, diagnostics and surgeries, and send appointment reminders and follow-ups via calls or emails
- Register new patients and ensure that all patient records are kept up to date
- Respond to all written and verbal queries from patients and relatives, escalating to the consultants if required
- Communicate with patients, departments and other medical bodies
- Support Consultants attendance at conferences, lectures and personal appearances
- Maintain and file accurate records
- Perform database and file system management
- Document and distribute dates of consultants' leave and medical cover arrangements to relevant areas
- Process patient billing, chasing non-payments and medical insurance claims
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as called upon to carry out by the Patient Services Manager with consultants and other secretaries to ensure the smooth running of the Clinic
- Regularly assessing working practices to identify possible improvements and improve efficiency
- To provide cover for colleagues under the guidance of the Patient Services Manager
- Work together with the Consultant and the Sales team to effectively promote and increase referrals
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary range
- Employer matched pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- A chance to be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Be part of new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.