The role - Temporary Part Time Administrator
Our client based in North Shields requires a Temporary Part Time Administrator to start ASAP until March 2022. This role is a working from home role initially, however the successful candidate may be required to visit the office when requested.
An in date Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
Hours of Work: Monday & Friday's 9am-5pm
Hourly rate: £10.00 - £11.50ph paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
All office equipment will be provided through our client.
- Responsible for dealing with a wide range of telephone enquiries and correspondence professionally with a high standard of customer service - working on own initiative to act as appropriate
- Manage room bookings for meetings or training activities
- Co-ordinate the ordering of stationery and office consumables, liaising with suppliers, negotiating costings and querying invoicing anomalies
- To create, review and maintain business support process guidance and checklists
- Provide a high standard of administration support as required
- To promote high professional standards within every part of the service
- Contribute commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to own professional development by taking part in supervision, team days, training, appraisal
- Undertake any additional duties that their Line Manager considers appropriate for the position
- Processing applications from prospective clients, including managing checks & references, working closely with the Assessor and Recruitment Manager
- Maintain and administer clients electronic files, ensuring the information is current with a high level of accuracy
- Co-ordinate, monitor and record statutory checks ensuring regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Be a counter signatory for DBS Checks, ensuring accuracy in the validation of confidential information
- Prepare and co-ordinate documentation for client panel meetings
- Provide a minute taking service
- To maintain and update electronic profiles
- Co-ordinate attendance of staff and clients to training events and meetings
- Responsible for the processing of invoices, credit card bill, staff expenses and the distribution and reconciliation of petty cash
- Support the Quality Standards Manager/Assistant Director in the monitoring and update of agency wide policies and procedures
- Monitor and collate management information, as requested
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise work and work to tight, often conflicting, deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use initiative successfully within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of working with a range of administrative systems and processes including process of invoices and payments
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.