Adecco are recruiting right now for one of their key multi-national corporate clients working within a busy print environment as a Print, Mail and Scan operator
Pay dependant on experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in print and scan
- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Good communication skills
- Health & safety awareness and compliance
- Be able to be BPSS Security screened
Our client are looking for motivated and dedicated operatives who can play a part within a large team in a busy print environment.
▪ To effectively print and mail production of all jobs through the area of the Production Centre which they are responsible
▪ Ensure all aspects of job requisition / instructions and other relevant information is checked and correct prior to production
▪ Prioritise all incoming production work, ensuring deadlines are met
▪ Relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work. When deadlines cannot be met ensure user is informed within sufficient time. Offer alternative solutions when necessary.
▪ Operate all Xerox digital printers
▪ Operate all mailing machines inserter within the SDC, using full Automated document integrity
▪ Complete all paperwork for all mail providers, and internal job paperwork.
▪ Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all machines, and freeflow with an ability to manipulate colour work through a variety of software packages.
▪ Use the appropriate methods of production and provide technical support and advice where necessary
▪ Make most appropriate use of equipment and technology within the unit
▪ To administer all service calls for production equipment and escalate to the Team Leader where necessary
▪ To quality control finished production work ensuring any mistakes are corrected in line with user specification before delivery to the end user. To provide proof copies where necessary.
▪ Perform outgoing postal and courier duties ensuring despatch by most efficient and cost effective method,
▪ Ensure all stock items are accounted for as part of Job instructions
▪ To monitor stock levels of consumables and advise the appropriate person to ensure orders are placed on a weekly basis in line with agreed minimum and maximum stock levels
▪ Finishing of all printed output, guillotine, wire bind, comb bind, booklet making, collating, packing
▪ Mail: machine enclosing mail, using production mailing machines,
▪ Be able to effectively work on your own initiative daily
▪ Any reasonable ad hoc duties as required by senior management
▪ Good timekeeping
▪ Input into daily handover and site processes
Hours to be agreed upon interview.
Site to be open 24 hours as day 5 days a week but will be 16% pay increase after 7pm and 30% after 11pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy