Warehouse Operative/Production Operative
*Excellent hourly rate & all training provided*
Our reputable client based in Witham are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join their busy production team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, be physically able to lift goods up the 25kg and have excellent communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely and efficiently operate manual machinery
- Handballing materials and products
- General warehouse duties
- Working end of production line, moving stock throughout line
- Demonstrates basic competence and basic technical understanding of the equipment.
- Understands performance standards required, and when off standard takes action to correct.
- Ensure housekeeping & standards are maintained
- Experience working within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 7.00am to 3.30pm
Friday: 7.00am to 2.00pm
Salary: £12.30 per hour
Assignment Type: Temp to Perm
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666..
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.