Trainee Administration Assistant
Adecco Chelmsford is proud to be working in partnership with a highly successful business located in Central Chelmsford. They are now looking for a Trainee Administrator, who is motivated and eager, to join their friendly and passionate team. This opportunity would suit anyone who is now looking to kick start their career within a company that takes the time to invest in you.
The main purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service and administration support within the Team.
No Admin experience required
Location: Chelmsford (near the train station)
Hours: Mon - Fri (8:30 am - 6pm) + Occasional Saturday ( 9am - 1pm) will receive a day off in the week
Salary - Depending on experience
Some of the duties will include:
- First point of contact
- Liaise with external and internal customers
- Meet and greet customers in the office
- Ensure databases are all kept up to date
- Assist with queries both over telephone and email
- Liaise with external customers to book inspections/ maintenance
- Attend Visits/Inspections
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management.
- Highly motivated team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to form good working relationships with people.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good punctuality and time management
- Ability to take initiative and to work under pressure with minimal supervision
This role will suit an individual who is pro-active and has great attention to detail. My client wants someone who generally cares and has a great attitude to want to do well.
No real experience is required, just someone who is passionate and determined and ready to succeed within their next working adventure.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.