Customer Support Advisor / Returns (Engineering)
Based - Brentford, Middx TW8
Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Experience working within an engineering co / returns would be an advantage
Primary role to support the Business through providing engineering customer services and resolution across 'Key Accounts' through direct contact.
Manage and maintain technical requests, repairs and returns, for identified (Key) accounts. Working closely with the businesses core support team to ensure that best in class service is continually provided to the Key Accounts.
Provide a coordination point of contact to Key Accounts.
Provide direct customer training on portal if customers are happy to accept, if customer feedback is negative then provide personal management for all their technical requests.
Build direct personal relationships within Key Accounts allowing the customer to identify and introduce multiple stakeholders to the Key Accounts Team.
Providing a customer-centric service across all engineering/Pro-repairs activities including;
In-house repairs (Engineering), 3rd Party repairs, Warranty repairs, Out-of-warranty repairs, Taking repair calls/emails
Covering customer communication channels, including;
- Booking in repairs/equipment
- Estimating costs/prices
- Sending payment requests and invoices
- Logging activity on IT Systems and issuing returns numbers
- Arrange courier collections where required
- Helping with supplier returns & issuing debit notes
- Helping to coordinate the daily running of the engineering department (including scheduling)
- Helping to coordinate Pro Repair emails & phone calls
- Ordering new parts/components for jobs
- Resolution of daily customer queries (in conjunction with other team members)
Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to work to procedures and own initiative
Able to explain highly complex systems to non-technical staff & customers
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Innovative approach to new challenges
Logical and methodical thinker
Good interpersonal skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.