Business Administrator/ Office Manager - Up £45k - Progress in a global company!
Enjoy the day to day tasks of an Office Manager but would also like to get involved in the running of the business?
Prepared to handle the demanding times? Seeking a job with variety and exposure to different areas of the business?
Independent, eager to dive straight in, organised and strong communication skills?
Confident and self-motivated?
Then why not out find out more today! Discover what your future could hold!
JOB ROLE: Business Administrator
JOB TYPE: Full Time, in the office only position.
HOURS: 8.45 - 17:15
SALARY: £35,000 - £45000 * Depending on experience. Plus excellent benefits.
LOCATION: St James'
- All reception tasks (welcome guests, making coffees, ordering stationary and similar).
- Support the business making or collating presentations/documents
- Complete compliance forms and liaise with suppliers and business partners to get the necessary information
- Manage company benefit program (health insurance, life insurance)
- Travel process and collate and submit expense receipts
- IT administration and liaison with service providers
- Office management, including with landlord and managing agent
- Supporting the team as required (from arranging couriers to arranging events and anything in between!)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.