Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Temporary Purchase Ledger Administrator for our client based in Greenock. This is an on-going temporary assignment and will be for a period of 6 months. Due to the nature of the role, you must be able to commit to the entirety of the contract and be available immediately.
This role is full time hours: -
Monday - Wednesday - 9.00-17.00
Thursday 9.00 - 18.00
- High volume purchase ledger
- Complete payments via BACS or cheque
- Code and check invoices
- Work out VAT payment
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Processing payment runs
- Raising high volume of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy office environment and will be comfortable working within a small team. You will be able to deliver a comprehensive and flexible service. Attention to detail is paramount and good IT skills are a given, particularly Microsoft Excel.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance. Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.