Do you work well in a fast paced environment? Are you hard working and good at multi-tasking? WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for an Admin Assistant required for leading Property Law firm in Leeds!
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, salary £18,000 per year.
This company are growing rapidly and invest in their employees, it is really important to have an eye for detail, work well in a fast paced environment, and be able to juggle many plates!
- Holidays 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
- Paid days Birthday Holiday Day
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Life Assurance 2 x Annual Salary
- Pension Scheme - matched - up to 5%. Have to have worked here 2 years to be eligible for the 'matched' element. / Auto - enrolled if meet particular criteria.
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits: Holiday Trading, Pension
- Free onsite drinks social event on the last Friday of each month Dress Down day every Friday
- Charity Social events such as outdoor activities, treasure hunts and bake sales
- 2 Free Annual Social events- Summer BBQ and End of Year Party (Covid permitting)
- Discounted conveyancing services for staff
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Sponsorship of relevant Further Education
- Proven track record of internal promotion
- Discount on Estate Agent Fees with one of our Clients
Main Duties of the role:
- Processing a caseload of financial transactions
- Liaising with customers to update on application progress
- Identify and resolve potential problems
- Follow up and respond to all correspondence by email and phone call
- Ensure caseloads are kept up to date and complete in a timely manner.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.