Available shifts -
Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm £9.50 per hour
Monday - Friday 4-6 hours per day flexible £8.91 per hour
Based in Towcester
MAJOR OBJECTIVES OF ROLE
· Member of the on site cleaning team who are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the areas assigned to a very high standard and providing excellent customer services to our on site clients and tenants.
KEY TASKS (not an exhaustive list)
· Vacuuming of offices and corridors and emptying of waste bins.
· Cleaning of glass and mirrors.
· Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces (which includes using vacuum cleaners/buffers/carpet cleaners)
· Cleaning Toilet facilities.
· Cleaning in a clean room environment (involves being fully gowned in protective clean room clothing)
· Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person.
· Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues and clients at all times.
· To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team.
· To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
· To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company's procedures.
· To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
· Any other duties appropriate to post.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Good timekeeping.
· Team player and willingness to share tasks.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Please contact Gabriella Saunders ASAP if you wish to apply on 01604 628280 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.