Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: City of London (Liverpool Street)
Duration: 1 year (Maternity Cover)
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000- £23,000 per annum
Adecco are currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join our Service Delivery Team on a fixed term basis to cover a maternity leave.
You will be part of our market leading Corporate Accounts division where you will be working on our multi-million pound MSP contract. Such is the nature of our Corporate Accounts division; this is not a sales-based role in the sense that there will be no cold calling to prospect clients.
- Responsible for the resourcing of high-quality candidates
- To build rapport with clients and candidates
- Handling a range of candidate queries ranging from payroll to holiday accrual
- Maintain and update candidate records on internal systems
- Network and build talent pools where necessary and ensure that referrals/ Pre-Identified candidates are contacted and actioned accordingly.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Telephone screening and interviews
- Writing and posting Job adverts
Previous professional recruitment experience is a definite advantage to this role, but individuals without this will be considered as long as they are fast learners, professional, articulate and passionate.
We are looking to move quickly on this hire - Apply today
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy