Do you have experience in collections, financial advice, budgeting, or credit control? WE WANT YOU!
Adecco are proud to be working with a Financial Services company to welcome a Collections Advisor into their team!
Salary of £19,000
£1,000 car allowance
Monday to Friday, office hours
The successful candidate must have a driving license.
- Through involvement in this special project make a real contribution to the success of the company and their Partnerships
- To provide an impartial, confidential and non-judgmental service
- To interview members with a view to formulating a strategy to deal with the financial problems presented.
- Conduct Home visits for the most vulnerable tenants
- To promote company services, Budget Accounts/Bill Paying Account, Savings and to apply for affordable credit
- Work to combat illegal and doorstep lending on estates.
- To liaise with other teams in relation to the maintenance of budget accounts
- Signpost to External Partners and Agencies
- To assist the Financial Education of tenants and residents
- Set up surgeries and drop in centres for tenants
- Recruit Volunteers and train to support and sustain the project
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.