My client, a global company with a vast product range featuring well-known brands are looking for a Specialist Receivables & Credit Control Administrator to assist on an temporary basis initially.
This contract will run for at least 5 months and is based in Windsor (Central) with parking.
* POD processing and allocation
* Debit note processing
* Cash Allocation
* Assisting a team of 3 Credit Controllers with administrative support
* Updating and reconciling complex spreadsheets in Excel
* Invoicing and billing with statement generation
* Raising credit notes and processing debit deductions
* Ad hoc duties at month end.
* +2 years' experience in a similar role.
* Good Excel skills.
* Excellent Attention to detail
* Knowledge of rebates and debit note processes
* Immediately available or 1 weeks notice
* Exposure to retail sector debtors is highly desirable
First stage interviews will be done remotely via video link and a pre-November start is preferred.
The client is operating a hybrid office/home based working model with full training in week 1 and providing tech to be able to operate remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate with +2 years experience in AR, Credit Control or Sales ledger Administration - with full systems training and a competitive hourly-rate salary package.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy