Job role: Scanning Operator / Technical Document Controllers
Job Type: 5 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday - Friday
Start Date: October
Are you looking to build your Administration skills? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent attention to detail and accuracy? Our client is looking to recruit 10 Scanning Operatives / Technical Document Controllers to help them for 5months on a new project to support the move to a paperless office.
The main role and responsibilities of the Administrator will include, but no limited to;
- Preparation of all paperwork for scanning
- Scanning a high volume of airline records
- Meeting project targets
- Digitally file all documents
- Support other members of the team with document preparation
- Maintain the scanner, to ensure the smooth running of the project
Key Skills and Experience for the Administrator:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Packages
- A flexible work approach
- Excellent communicator
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today or contact Sophie.Pugh@office-angels.com. This is a one stage interview process and my client can interview immediately.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.