£11-12 per hour
Hull, HU4, HU10, HU13
Permanent, part-time, 22.5 hours per week
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 09:00-17:00 with 30 minutes lunch
Office Angels are a market leading recruitment agency, specialising in temporary and permanent staffing solutions. We are partnered with a well-known name in the Hull area to recruit for a part-time bookkeeper to join their team.
Being a well-established, time served business, this role would suit someone looking for a stable, long term opportunity in the local area.
- Maintaining purchase ledger and preparing month end management accounts
- VAT returns
- Monitor spending
- Maintaining cashbooks and bank reconciliation
- Use a pro-active approach to spot ways to become more efficient
- Assist other departments where business needs require
- Maintaining cashbooks and records for a small rental business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- AAT qualified desirable
- Good knowledge of Sage and Excel
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
In return you will be entitled to:
- Annual salary of £12,870-14,040 DOE
- Free on-site parking
- Part-time hours of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 09:00-17:00 with 30 mins lunch
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in apply now or contact us on 01482 611030 for more information, we would love to chat!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.