I am currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Graduate Glass Design Engineer on behalf of a large glass manufacturing business based in Derrylin, Northern Irelend. The business is a forward-thinking manufacturer in a socially and environmentally conscious world, the ethos is underpinned by six core values which are embedded throughout the organisation. The role be for 12 months and will be Monday to Friday. Offering an excellent salary.
If you have an eye for detail and are creative, please see the job description below and apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
The main purpose of the role will be assisting the integration of SIP into the Design Department. SIP is a computer-based system for controlling data within Encirc Glass Operations. Glass container finishes specifications, Glass container bottle specifications, Packaging data and Mould design data requires to be integrated into SIP. Working instructions and Standards will required to be updated due to the introduction of SIP. You will be based in a team of 7 and the role is heavily offices based due to the nature of the design role. You will also get software training
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- 3rd Level Mechanical or Design course
- Minimum HND / Foundation Degree or equivalent
- Solid works or similar software experience required
- Strong computer skills and needs to be confident, to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- The ability to pay attention to detail to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications.
- Determination to complete the task.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Good presentation skills.