Administrator/Customer Service Executive (Temp to Perm)
Our reputable client based in Chelmsford are looking for an Administrator/Customer Service Executive to join their friendly administration team. If you are forward-thinking, have great communication skills and enjoy a fast-paced role - then his is the role for you!
- Replying to enquires via email, live chat and over the phone
- General administrative tasks.
- Continually develop and increase product knowledge.
- Ensure a high level of customer service by telephone, live chat and email.
- Advising customers on our range of storage solutions for home and business
- Processing orders over the phone
- Resolving delivery issues and tactfully dealing with occasional complaints
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience in complaint handling
- Positive, can-do attitude
The successful candidate will be ideally located locally, within a 15-mile radius of our clients office in Chelmsford and have previous experience within a similar role. All training on products and systems will be provided.
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30am-5:30pm
Type: Temp (4 weeks) to Perm
Salary: £19,000-£21,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Quarterly bonus, Employee discount, On-site parking
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.