Are you a talented Digital Marketing guru?
Do you love bringing an incredible product to market using creative digital marketing methods?
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Exciting growing food brand
HOURS: 9.00am - 18.00pm
LOCATION: North West London
SALARY: £42,000 - £48,000 depending on candidate experience
BENEFITS: 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, free food products, Pension, social lunches and company events, personal development
CULTURE: Start up mentality business with huge financial backing and a dynamic and energetic team
One of our favourite clients is looking for an ambitious performance and execution driven Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in an innovative, fast paced, and ever-changing environment. You must be passionate about pushing the boundaries for how to deliver results using digital tools across channels.
This brilliant new role gives you the opportunity to build the digital footprint across different geographies (specifically Germany and the UK with huge global growth potential). You will own the strategy and activation across the digital channels globally and will be part of a tight and very collaborative team delivering amazing stuff together.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Establish and own the digital performance dashboards
- Plan and execute organic and paid social media for B2C and B2B
- Build the email marketing framework for B2C and B2B
- Manage all blog activity (external writing resource)
- Work with our SEO/PPC partner
- Initiate and manage other relevant digital activity (affiliate programmes etc.)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Expert in organic and paid social media, champion of data
- Highly skilled in email marketing
- Good knowledge of PPC & SEO
- Passionate and high-performing - hard working mentality with the desire to deliver results
- Obsessed with customer experience and activity that drives sales
- A professional who can work to strict timelines, manage accurately forecasted budgets and execute
- Results orientated, with great initiative
- Confident working knowledge of G-Suite, including the design and manipulation of data into fairly complex spreadsheets
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.