Are you a dedicated and passionate professional with a keen eye for detail?
Are you looking to build a lasting career with a caring and growing business?
Have you got experience in secretarial/PA office duties?
If your answer was YES to these questions, then this role could be the one for you!
-Our client are a therapeutic oil supplier located just outside peterborough. They supply various products to clients in the UK and Europe.
- The director is currently looking for a dedicated and organised PA/Secretary to assist her in her day to day running of the office.
- This role will provide you with a wealth of skills and knowledge, and the chance at a lasting career with a brilliant business
- Monday to Friday 8-4:30. Full time Permanent role. Salary range of £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience (plus other benefits)
- Day to day administration duties including filing, answering calls, customer queries, fielding calls for director and making calls and appointments as appropriate.
- Working closely with director to assist in the production of new printed materials that compliment the EOS Essential Knowledge Series range.
- Sourcing of new products in conjunction with the director
- Overseeing of administration staff on behalf of the director
- Sourcing and booking of travel and events for tours and conventions
- Assisting in the maintenance of financial documentation/recording
- Book and organise meetings, including the liaison with other parties + take meeting notes
- Serve as an main point of contact for distribution partners on day to day needs including the preparation I processing of wholesale orders before passing onto the warehouse manager & picking personnel
- An element of travel/attendance at events may be required during tours as agreed but not a regular occurrence, but our annual event (in Europe) requires attendance of all staff that is usually 5 days
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.