Adecco are proudly recruiting for a fantastic Entry Level IT ICT Technician to provide hardware and software classroom support for teachers using the computer facilities across 3 Cheshire Schools.
- DBS Check and Driving license is essential
Working School Hours Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide classroom support to teachers using the computer systems, including informing teaching staff of any known software or hardware problems and loading the printers with appropriate consumables, to enable the staff to meet the needs of the curriculum.
- Complete minor repairs to equipment and cabling where the fault is obvious and provide on-the-spot advice to other members of staff regarding such matters, to ensure maximum availability and usage of equipment.
- Generate, extend and maintain computer networks (including the installation of new software, ensuring anti-virus and other utility software is up-to-date and effective, and the performance of network management tasks) under the direction of the ICT Coordinator; to provide a user-friendly interface for all users.
- Provide software support for all users by being familiar with the current software and, where appropriate, producing user-friendly guides, under the direction of the ICT Coordinator, to enable the systems to be fully used by all staff and students.
- Assist with e-mail, internet and related activities including development and maintenance of the school's web site.
- Undertake personal professional development and respond to the changing needs of the job.
- Support SIMS system management and administration work, and liaise/consult with SIMS help desk as necessary to resolve system problems and issues.
- Support after hours use of the computer room by setting up necessary systems to enable access to the curriculum network whilst protecting the file server from unauthorised access.
A successful candidate would be happy, hard working and flexible. A problem solver who can adapt and think on their feet.
The role is predominately based in one school, and providing occasional support to two other local primary schools.
If this job is for you, then please apply ASAP for immediate consideration
Call 01244 346 674 or email Emma at
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.