Graduate Engineering Draughtsperson
Based in Rotherham
8.30 AM - 5PM - Monday - Friday
£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Working in a busy engineering environment the successful applicant will have the ability to create detailed manufacturing drawings from 3D models using either Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks. A mechanical engineering background would be preferable with an understanding of the following manufacturing processes:
- Rotating machinery and mechanisms
- Limits and fits
- Machining and fabrication
Duties will include: -
- Preparing accurate detailed manufacturing drawings from 3D models using Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor
- Creating bill of materials
- General drawing office housekeeping
- Creating operating booklets/manuals for new products
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.