Job Title - Senior Accountant
Start date - ASAP
Duration - 3 Months - Extension to be reviewed towards the end
Location - Swindon, flexible working between home and office
Shift Patterns - Monday - Friday 9-5 Flexibility available
Adecco UK are recruiting a Senior Accountant on behalf of our prestigious client!
- Provide analytical rigor and strategic ideas to the main drivers of the business
- Help research, select, implement, and refine processes and systems to optimise the efficiency and performance of the business
- Collaborate with HR, Operations, and other assurance teams to ensure compliance with and strengthen operational practices
- Responsible towards day to day and close related ledger tasks as well as preparing local Globally Accepted Accounting Principles/statutory and quarterly International Finance Reporting Standards financial statements.
- Ensure the quality assurance of the quarterly variance analysis supporting the Group & International Finance Reporting Standards reporting.
- Ensure high-quality and timely preparation other standardised or ad hoc reports including commentaries to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Resolve operational day-to-day problems referred from other functions of the business, ensuring an efficient and high-quality service when providing procedural advice, information, producing basic reports or providing comments on them.
- Oversee and coordinate balance sheet reconciliation process in accordance with Group internal control guidance.
- Maintain the chart of accounts in line with Group International Finance Reporting Standards and local statutory requirements.
- Monitor, assess and evaluate finance business processes in collaboration with local Controller to identify opportunities for improvement.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to analyse large sets of data
- Prior SAP experience is a plus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy