Badenoch + Clark are delighted to be partnering with Leading Health care Provider to help recruit a Account Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation and contribute to sales and business development projects, all whilst working within a brilliant and supportive team.
Key duties of the role will include:
* Develop an understanding of the client needs at an organisational and individual level
* Create visible, long- term partnerships with managers and executive level customers in PMI groups.
* Analyse and understand key growth factors for each client
* Ascertain how to influence and support their referral choices/ preferred suppliers
* Together with the Account Director, develop account plans with action plans for each of our PMI clients and include Key Performance Measures for each service review
* Support implementation of innovative client solutions
* Deliver strategic objectives across our private business (PMI & Self Pay)
* Deliver outstanding outcomes in customer satisfaction & member experience
* Develop clear pathways for PMI members and self funders to ensure best outcomes are achieved for members/ patients
* Provide solutions orientated account leadership for excellent client engagement
Experience required for this role:
* Experience in pharmaceutical market and NHS environment, ideally ABPI accredited
* Experience of working within cancer services or therapeutic area/ private health-care environment
* Experience in clinical services delivered in a home-care environment
* Proven track record of building relationships and developing business with Executives of PMI companies or within a private health-care services setting.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy