Badenoch + Clark are delighted to be partnering with Leading Health care Provider to help recruit a Consultant Engagement Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation and contribute to business development projects, all whilst working within a brilliant and supportive team.
Key duties of the role will include:
* Engage target consultants, working with the individual to determine a reasonable addressable market for the group and establishing KPIs per consultant to manage and track performance
* Use existing company data together with other Private Medical Insurance (PMI) market intelligence to define key target geographies and consultants with whom we should engage.
* Support Key Account Directors in PMI engagement, providing expertise on the consultant perspective and identifying new ways of working that will deliver referral growth.
* Be self-sufficient, defining own visit schedules and keeping abreast of performance against plan and be prepared to have the challenging discussion with under-performing consultants.
* Identify and build relationships with key consultants Chambers/Groups, promoting the group and identifying new business opportunities.
* Support consultants when/if required in breaking down any referral barriers that may exist in patient clinics.
* To develop a self-service management information suite that a) gives a clear indication of referral trends and impact of engagement activity and b) provides early warning indicators to drive future activity/targets.
Experience required for this role:
* Experience with Consultant engagement
* Experience in working with senior clinicians and stakeholders on business development
* Knowledge of cancer therapies and referral pathways.
* Understanding of Home-care market, competitors and our SWOT.
* Track record in business development and working across functions to get results.
If this role sounds of interest please apply to learn more.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy