Initially 3 months, possible extension to 1 year
Office based, Surbiton
£12.39 per hour
Mon - Fri, 8.30am to 5pm
Start date: ASAP!
You will be working for a local healthcare provider who are proud of delivering patient-led, high quality health and social care within the Kingston community.
You will provide full support to the community nursing team and own good IT skills along with strong administration skills and a very high attention to detail.
Sound interesting?...you must have:
- Experience in clerical/admin work & word processing
- Good IT skills and experience with using databases
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable dealing with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to produce accurate and consistent work with good attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Team Player
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.