Temp to Permanent Opportunity
Adecco is currently recruiting for Machine Operatives for our well-established Science Led client based in Cramlington. This is an excellent opportunity to work on either the day or night shift, on a temporary basis, then move into a permanent position after a probation period.
The position would suit Graduates with an Engineering related degree/Science - Life Science degree with a passion to learn and grow within the organisation.
We have various shift patterns available:
- Continentals(4 on 4 off) DAY shift 6am - 6pm with a rate of £11.69
- Continentals NIGHTS (4 on 4 off) 6pm - 6am with a rate of £12.67
Ideally you will have your own transport due to the site location and working hours, if this isn't the case please check your method of transport with the shifts times above.
- Setting up and running of machinery
- Conducting and recording of quality checks
- Follow Company Standard Operating Procedures in line with cGMP and ISO Quality Standards
- Build and inspect products in line with specifications and drawings
- Inspecting products in line with specifications and drawings
- Work in a clean room environment
- Take responsibility for individual product quality and productivity
- Complete relevant paperwork in accordance with guidelines
- Control and co-ordinate movement of Chambers raw materials
- Ensure clean room conditions and 5S standards are maintained
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience as a machine operator (Previous experience operating in a manufacturing facility or similar relevant experience)
- Have the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Be able to follow procedure and adhere to time frame
- Work as part of a small team
- Have strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of cGMP and experience in a manufacturing or production environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your up to date CV, as part of the process there will be a Line Trial based interview, which will include: a basic Math assessment & basic handwriting assessment which will take up to 1 hour.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy