Customer Care Specialist - 12 Months FTC
We are currently working with a Leading Beauty Brand who specialist in producing high-end skin and hair care products. They are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join a growing team on a fixed term contact basis. Our client have an international presence within 90 countries and are continuously growing at an rapid rate. Although this role offers flexible working, the office is based in Central London, in a fast paced setting with a friendly and supportive team!
If you are a quick learner with a keen interest in the Beauty industry, and have a passion for delivering fist class customer service, this could be the ideal role for you!
For direct applicants, please email Bobbie.Williams@office-angels.com
About the job role;
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Specialist
JOB TYPE: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract (Possibility to be extended)
HOURS: 9:00am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £30,000 per annum, plus great benefits such as product allowance, progression and great holiday allowance!
LOCATION: London, Flexible working 3 days in the office - 2 WFH
CULTURE: Busy, friendly team culture, hardworking team, progression opportunities, fast paced
BENEFITS: Fantastic holiday allowance, pension scheme, progression opportunities, quarterly product allowance, employee assistant scheme (24 hour confidential helpline)
- Checking and clearing of customer accounts and statements
- Support Key Account Managers & Salons with queries
- Provide accurate information of stock availability
- New Salon enquiries, acting as the first point of contact
- Processing up t0 40- 50 orders each day
- Complaints on internal system and Salesforce, in relation to shortages, overages, damages
- Keeping track of complaints and returns
- Create proformas/Advance payments
- Book collections /couriers
- Taking payments over the phone and allocating payments on internal system
- Answering queries via phone and emails
- Chasing deliveries (ICP)
- Management of back orders
- Creating accounts / Credit checks
- Updating accounts of new contact information
- Sending welcome emails to new customers
- Collecting / unpacking deliveries
- Stock management and logistic services monitoring in coordination with Group logistic department
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- 2-3 years of customer care experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office software is required with an emphasis on Excel spreadsheet application
- Good knowledge regarding Excel and working closely with spreadsheets
- First class customer service skills
- Great written and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and telephone manner with the confidence to engage with a wide range of companies, often with individuals at a senior level
- B2B experience is desirable
- Previous experience within Beauty/ Hair care industry is desirable
- Strong work ethic, happy to get stuck in!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to juggle a number of tasks under pressure
- Personable, engaging individual who has the ability to add value to the overall team effort
- Willingness to learn within the company
- Someone driven and enthusiastic
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Care Specialist - 12 Months FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.