Forklift driver (Counterbalance) Temp to Perm
We are recruiting for Fork Lift drivers to join one of our well established manufacturing clients on the out skirts of Rochester. This organisation have a family feel environment and are looking for hard working and reliable candidates that are looking to secure a permanent role. The annual salary for this role equates to £37.5K!!
You will be part of a small team each shift working towards achieving production targets. We are looking for candidates that enjoy working as part of a team and have a strong work ethic. You will be running production machinery as well as working on the fork lift so require candidates that also enjoy a hands on role.
This role offers the opportunity to secure a permanent contract after a trial period for an industry leading local employer that can provide future development and training to progress within the business.
Candidates will require a valid B2 Counterbalance Forklift licence (5 tonne) and their own transport due to location.
- The main purpose of the job is to operate the plant safely and correctly
- Continuous and regular quality checks and monitoring of production process
- Providing raw material to production line
- Moving finished product safely to yard
- Maintain equipment and ensure continuous running of the machines
- Proper shift hand over ensuring machines are cleaned out for next shift
- General housekeeping duties
- Working safely following H&S guidelines
- Working on a rotating shift pattern (includes days and nights)
- Full time salary equates to £37.5K per annum
- Enhanced overtime and weekend rates
- Weekly pay whilst temping
- 25 days holiday a year from day one
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Future development and training opportunities
- Free parking on site
Please apply now to secure an interview!!!! Immediate starts to be arranged.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Forklift driver (Counterbalance) Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.