Customer Service Advisor - Working from Home
6 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work from home? Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy helping customers?
Our client delivers services to over 20 million claimants and customers a year and is responsible for helping people move into employment, supporting pensioners and protecting some of the most vulnerable in our society. As an essential public service, they help people lift themselves out, and to stay out, of poverty, through work, saving and support.
Start dates : July, August 2021
Location: Work from Home, but must be able to collect kit from Manchester city centre OR Kirkby Liverpool and live within a 60 mile radius.
Job Type: Temporary - FULL TIME ONLY
Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am - 6.15pm
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for Customer Service Advisors to work remotely from home.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to work remotely dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
There is a 5-day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types. There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a Virtual Floor walking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A Help desk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance. The team will assist with any queries/escalations you may need to raise. You will also receive support from an Internal Safeguarding Team, the Team are on hand to assist with calls from extremely vulnerable people. Full Safeguarding Training is provided prior to you taking your first call.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Access eligibility regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
This position is subject to a standard DBS Check and further vetting processes as appropriate to fill our contractual and safeguarding procedures - you must be able to provide appropriate documentation to support thisHealth and safety are a top priority with all of Serco's roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
If interested please apply online using the following Interview link:
Manchester - https://odro.io/s/IQf1Y
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor - Working from Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.