Quality Control Analyst
We are in the need of Quality Control Analysts. Fixed Term Contract until February 2022. Working a shift pattern of 6am -6pm 4 shifts on 4 off, will include weekends but not nights
The Hourly rate of pay is £19.87 per hour
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for providing expert analysis to support manufacturing processes ensuring compliance to all specifications and standards are maintained. You will be performing testing and analysis of raw materials, in-process testing and final products, as well as evaluating and validating data and calibration and maintenance of various equipment.
To be considered for this Quality Control Analyst you will be degree educated in Chemistry or equivalent along with previous analytic testing experience. Previous method development and validation experience would be highly desirable.
This position is a long-term temporary position giving you great experience working in state-of-the-art facilities.
* Perform analysis and testing; raw materials, in-process and final product.
* Evaluate analytic data to identify deviations in product quality.
* Ensure accurate validation of analytic data.
* Characterise and investigate any non-conformance.
* Operation, calibration and maintenance of a range of equipment including HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
Knowledge and Experience
* Minimum BSc in Chemistry or closely related subject.
* Previous analytic testing experience including the likes of HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS
* Previous experience of working in a time-critical manufacturing environment would be highly desirable.
* Working knowledge of quality standards such as ISO 9001
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.